Nitro R/C cars - my hobby

    Today I went over to my grandparents' house, i really enjoy going because firstly of course i love seeing them, and secondly, because my grandfather and I have a hobby together. My grandfather and I really like remote controlled models, virtually anything from trains to cars to helicopters to drones... but today, we had just recieved the new Traxxas Jato 3.3. I'll try not to get too technical here, but the Jato is equipped with one of the biggest R/C engines in model cars the Traxxas 3.3 AKA the .20. The car also comes with an automatic tunable two-speed transmission, working the wonderous wheels of the Jato upwards of sixty-five miles per hour.
    Today was the unboxing, the beginning of the lengthy process of "breaking in" the vehicle's engine, in other words, tuning the engine for it to be able to ru
n correctly. I really enjoy these cars because they are hours of fun where you benefit from learning how your car works inside and out as well as some basic mechanical experience.

Comments